For the Exhibitor...
For Exhibitors, Speakers and Sponsors
- Pre-Event eBlast announcing your participation
- NEW Banner advert (150 x 50) on Event Landing Page and Event Invitations
- Bespoke Invitation for your distribution (html) – Also emailed to membership.
- NEW IP UserGroup Event App
- NEW Social Media coverage on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Company Profile and Contact Details in Event Prospectus
- Invitation to Networking Dinner prior to the event (self funding)
- Complimentary all-day refreshment
- Table-top Exhibition Booth including Draped Table, 2 chairs, position for pop-up banners or Displays, ample place to present and demonstrate your products and services, electrical supply and WiFi Internet.
- Ample space for private meetings in adjacent lounge area.
- NEW Photo Opportunities and Video Interviews
- Two complimentary vouchers for the Buffet Lunch
- Opportunity to submit application for speaking slot or Quiz the Guru panel
- Post Event review eBlast and feature in IP focus Magazine and eZine
- Delegate registration Data
All from only £550* / $850* offering excellent Value for Money!
Tabletop Exhibit Space UK/EU:
IP UserGroup Affiliate Members: From £600.00 (+Vat)
Non Members: From £900.00 (+Vat)
Tabletop Exhibit Space Latin America:
IP UserGroup Affiliate Members: From $1200.00 (+tax)
Non Members: From $1800.00 (+tax)
Tabletop Exhibit Space USA:
IP UserGroup Affiliate Members: From $900.00 (+tax)
Non Members: From $1350.00 (+tax)
Have you already booked to Exhibit? - No! Click here to complete your Exhibitor Enquiry form
Exhibiting space is limited at IP-in-Action LIVE events...
Tables do sell out in advance, so book yours early.
The tabletop micro-show exhibition area is adjacent to the main conference and seminar area. The area is accessible by delegates during registration periods, the Coffee Breaks, the Buffet Lunch and after the presentations in the PM session.
Table tops are approximately 1.4m x 0.8m, power will be provided for distribution - the footprint of your allocated space will be approx 2.5m wide x 2m deep (max height 2.4m) - Pop-up displays are permitted provided they fit within the footprint.
Access to the exhibition area for set-up is often gained on the evening before the event, however this is dependent on other users and conformation from the hotel / venue nearer to the date.
Exhibitors are encouraged to obtain the contact details of interested parties at the event as the organisers do not provide the attendance list following the event.
* Affiliates Special 4 Event Deal
- Connecting with Members
- IPfocus Magazine/eZine
- IP-in-Action LIVE Events
- Advice to Security Businesses
- Distance Learning
- Event Cancellation Offer
Where to find us